domingo, 28 de agosto de 2011

ianimate.net ignition in 3, 2 ,1...

So here I am...I'm going to start ianimate.net and I can't belive it.
I did it without think about it so much. Some nice people told me about the course, the alternative at animation mentor and I was thinking about the posibility to do it.
But time goes quickly and I didn't apply to ianimate yet... so one night, I did it without think about the consequencies :D You know? like a robot, go to the ianimate website, click click click, pay and turn off the computer. hehehe
It's because I knew I had to do it, but I never have "time" to do it.
I will share something with you... a feeling that I have... I belive that... life is something "alive" :P , something like change everytime, and if you spend some time without change anything, it (the life) make something for change, something hard that it make you move. And I had this feeling. That my life started to become to be "lineal". Work - Home - Work - Home... and if I'm going in the same way, one day I will don't have work, or home or both. So, is time to put ahead events and take the life control. And yes, do an animation course it's a good way to open posibilities. ( I love this expresion... "posibilities")
Well, now I'm excited to be part of ianimate and I will do my best.
Rebecca Perez will be my Mentor! She works on really nice movies, some of them are my favorite movies! Like "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs" or "How to train your dragon". Aslo in Kung Fu Panda 2, Megamind, Bold ...I'm a compleatly fan of "Cloudy" animation style.
I'm pretty nervous, I think is becuase I don't know how it will be all together.
Any way, we will see...

For now, let's learn, let's do the best, let's animate and let's enjoy!


http://ianimate.net/

http://www.rebville.com/

iAnimate.net from iAnimate on Vimeo.

No hay comentarios: